Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I get Email

Your Copyright Violations and Identity Theft-IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

fromdamon@kruezeratnight.com
todewayneinsd@gmail.com,
ccJan@jetsetmen.com,
dateTue, May 13, 2008 at 9:44 AM
subjectYour Copyright Violations and Identity Theft-IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED


You are illegally using my copyrighted screen name as the name of your new hate blog http://kruezeratnight.blogspot.com whose sole purpose is to slander and defame me and harm my business interests. You are also improperly using graphics designed for my use without authorization to further give unwary readers the impression your site is actually owned or run by me when it is not. I demand that you delete this blog immediately.
Most seriously of all, you make explicit accusations of criminal conduct against me by name, without any facts to back you up and clearly with malicious intention to get attention for yourself by trading on my name. You are in effect committing identity theft and fraudulently misrepresenting my status and reputation to make yourself look like some kind of Kevin Clarke style "crusader".
Well, Kevin Clarke has gotten nowhere because he never proved any of his wild and outlandish claims.
As CHRIS STEELE has so wisely said, "If you don't like Kruezer at Night then don't visit Damon's site"...in effect saying "don't try to get Jet Set Men or anyone else involved in what is YOUR issue NOT theirs."
Chris Steele is a very smart, talented and fair minded director and auteur. By all means, take his advice. Don't visit my site and don't mention me on your sites. OR you may criticize me as much as you like on legitimate, professional grounds.
But to use my screen name and graphics for the sole purpose of defamation and slander is a new low for you, and totally discredits you as an objective reporter and writer regarding JET SET MEN or any other studio.
I am CC'ing CHRIS STEELE on this email accordingly.
DeWayne, I have been online for 10 years and am a published writer, reporter and magazine author. You on the other hand are a "newbie" of not even a year's duration whose chief claim to attention is as a major fan of Brent Corrigan and most recently, when you were given the privilege of going on set with Jet Set Men.
To be fair, you did a creditable job for Jet Set men and wrote a good article. I urge you to do more of the same, stay positive, and stick ONLY to the facts. Trash talking about me while stealing my identity and graphics is NOT going to help you and in fact will do great damage to your career online and even possibly in your personal life as people see you do not practice what you preach.
Now I expect and demand you to remove your hate blog forthwith. I do this pursuant not only to applicable laws but as you state on your sites, "if you own any of the images, or are depicted thereof, and do not wish to appear here, please contact me at dewayneinsd for prompt removal".
I am now doing just that. I am appearing on your site by name, persona and graphic images. I demand removal of all such content and the deletion of the blog itself as being in gross and blatant violation of Blogger Terms of Service and several State and Federal laws regarding copyrighted materials, identity theft and anticompetitive activity.
If you fail to comply, I will take legal action to protect my rights and safeguard my copyrighted identity and images.
There is only ONE Kruezer at Night with rights to the name, graphics and persona...and you are not it.
Thank you.
** Damon Kruezer **
Publisher
617-750-0452
damon.kruezer@gmail.com

My response to Damon AKA Kent Barclay

I have amended my Disclaimer on this Blog forthwith;

Opinion and Parody Disclaimer This is a information AND Parody site and as such is protected by the appropriate usage (known as "fair use") of otherwise copyrighted materials as established in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA), including the use of screen caps as "graphic quotations", and is also protected by the First Amendment in use of weblinks (aka hyperlinks) to other, third party sites. The Title graphic above is declared a "Work of Parody" and therefore exempt from DMCA under fair use!

Examples of Fair use protected by US Supreme Court ruling are provided below.

http://walmartwatch.com/


http://www.hatewalmart.com/


http://www.walmart-blows.com/

All incorporate the Walmart name and are used as informational and parody against Walmart. Under the 1st amendment and subsequent US Court rulings known as "Fair Use" this cannot be proscribed.

If Walmart a Multibillion dollar behemeth has been unsuccesfull in shutting down the sites included here you Kent Barclay Welfare Queen that you are have NO LEGAL STANDING.

The Graphic in the Header of this site has been altered and is now a "Work of Parody"

The Graphic WILL NOT BE REMOVED and is in fact my work.

I have had my image used in headers on other Blogs and have complained to my legal counsel about such use and was informed this is "Fair Use"

Examples are included below.






My "Fair Use" protected Parody Graphic!


Kent Barclay, I will under no circumstances remove this Blog or the above Graphic. This Blog serves a useful and informative purpose. To expose you for your online criminal activity.

Let me put it to you more succinctly

The BLOG STAYS and so Does the Graphic!

Deal With It LOOZER!

Temper Tantrum 2

Laughing Mutley

12 comments:

  1. And there you have it!

    Way to go Dewayne!

    Kent, being a heartless scumbag does not get you far does it,
    and by the way it was me that Chris Steele said "if you don't like Damon Kruezer you do not have to visit his site" to-
    That was it Kent, nothing else was inferred or implied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for my lawyer letter (sigh).

    ReplyDelete
  3. VJ I love it, he complains about me accusing him of criminal activity and he just accused Brad Star of such (Tax & Child Support Fraud)

    He also accused 4 Pennsylvania State troopers of being in a criminal conspiracy to murder 2 prisoners being transported to PA for trial.

    He has stated categorically he has inside knowledge of a Capitol Murder case and yet refuses to share his info including property of the victim of said murder.

    This of course is Obstruction of Justice a felony!

    Oh and he claims such a kinship with Chris Steele,,,
    Damon Kreuzer called Chris Steele a Boy Lover,Mentally dysfunctional,a drugged up has-been and responsible for the Decline of Falcon Studios!

    More to come we are just getting started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim

    HAHA Whats funny is Kent of all people should know how hard it is to "get rid of a blog"

    Kent claims we are trying to "get rid of him"

    No we are just stripping him Naked!

    If he wants to take a stroll in public without clothes thats his buisness.

    Exposure is NOT Elimination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's not forget Kent/NG falsely claiming that Bud Foxx took his own life because he was unable to stop Kent NG. Or claimimg that Bud Foxx's partner had no knowledge of Bud's postings. Another lie.Or claiming that someone's death was Karmic retribution that you should fear DeWayne?

    How mentally ill is is a person that he thinks that Karma inflicts the death penality on people who expose his lies.

    His alliegience with young boy sex criminal Nelson Garcia shines a light on him doesn't it. Imagine the fun the three of them would have were Bryan Kocis still alive...

    A lie a minute without regard to whom he hurts... How r the kids NG?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness Kentie at it again.
    I can go back in my files and find emails sent to me by well-known industry people up to ten years ago from Kent, with EXACTLY the same wordage and the same threats, some of them sent by snail mail as well and some from phony "attorneys." NEVER has he ever followed through on any of his bogus threats because he would have to show his ugly face in court. The same old crap for ten years. Yawn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kent you vile piece of shit! How I and we laugh at you. It's hysterical when you pull the ethics card. Sue me Kent, would love to get your lying ass in a deposition. Kent Barclay AKA Damon you are nothing but trash, pure and simple.

    The Damon Kruezer name has NO credibility, it is a joke just like your miserable 58 years have been. Kent you accomplish zero, you are a loser, an old lonely creature with no one and nothing. When you die Kent not a soul will mourn your passing and I hope you end up in a worse hell than that which you live daily. And Kentie, stolen any pictures lately????? Hmmm???

    One more thing Kent. Bud with one D had more talent in his nail clippings than you will ever have in your entire disgusting body. Get a job you disgusting slob.

    Sorry guys and gals....Cheers Bud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One more thing Kentie. I love how you always play "nothing proven." Bull shit! Like a child saying "I didn't do it". God, your MO is so pathetic.Do you think you have one up on us?

    And so nice your one public supporter is a NAMBLA member and conviction regarding a minor. That must make you and Chris Steele so proud. I have to go vomit now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well put Thomas,
    I was thinking, I do not take credit for any accomplishments in my life. Those from my past or present, even those hopefully in my future. I give credit for that to a power much greater than myself, who granted me what I have and have had, which is way more than I could ever have dreamed of- or probably deserved.
    thinking about this though,
    I have accomplished more before I was 17 years old than Kent Barclay has accomplished his entire existance.
    Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. VJ-The fact that you are human and admit your weaknesses, that people like you, that you express humor and pain, that you are shy approaching Matt Rush are simple basic human accomplishments. And that I think you are supah cool is also an accomplishment!!!! :)

    Cheers Bud!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dewayne comments "No we are just stripping him Naked!" A more hideous and nauseating sight I cannot imagine, but it must be accomplished. Kent exposed and in the stocks for all of the abuse he has caused others to endure.

    ReplyDelete