Monday, May 12, 2008

Decency Fails Him

"Words Fail Me"

7 Comments - Show Original Post Collapse comments

Blogger Yves Mignon said...

Ok. I'm shocked too. I expressed my sympathy directly on the Brink Zone and other blogs, but he has nothing to do with the Kocis murder trial. He has only something to do with your hatred and defamation of Kent Baclay. Isn't that right? RIP Bud Foxx.

Here's another perspective, a post I might have written myself:

"Bud Foxx aka Chris Maddux will get no words of sympathy from me. He and Dexx Jones and now, DeWayne have tried to make my life and business a living hell. He never tried to reach out or communicate directly, and he never showed remorse for the terrible things he tried and failed to do to me and Marc.

Although I am sorry for his boyfriend and family, this irresponsible 36 year old gay man spent what turned out to be his final year in persecuting, slandering, cyberstalking and harassing another gay man - me - for reasons never explained.

Now PC, Chinchilla Jim and DeWayne - supreme hypocrites, yellow journalists and liars that they are - dare to carry on as if he was a bona fide "fellow blogger" who had something meaningful or valuable to say. Truth to tell, Bud Foxx had NOTHING of value to say. He was all about hate and discrimination, and shame on those who supported him in his ill-fated and unwarranted persecution of a talent that has survived and prospered against all odds.

Now Bud Foxx has reaped the karmic rewards of hate based on the cosmic forces called down upon his sinful head.

Let those who hate, discriminate and persecute the innocent take note of his fate."

I will miss chgoboy aka budfoxx for his openness to comments.

May 11, 2008 11:58 AM

Blogger Lies... and the truth behind them! said...

What happened to Bud?

May 11, 2008 1:32 PM

Blogger jim said...

LATTBT,

Bud Foxx passed away. See DeWayne for a more complete roundup.

Kent,

You misspelled your own name (it's "Barclay, not "Baclay"). Your gloating over Bud's death this morning seems to have made you more careless than usual, it would appear.

May 11, 2008 4:29 PM

Blogger V.J. said...

Just when I thought that Kent Barclay had done something decent and had let it rest at that.
I should have known better.

May 11, 2008 5:37 PM

Blogger V.J. said...

Kent Barclay wants a war, a war he will get.
He is lying about bud foxx- enough said.
Things may seem unusually quiet.

May 12, 2008 3:43 AM

Blogger sethj said...

Thanks for keeping that post up Jim, it really says all that one needs to hear.

May 12, 2008 8:52 AM

Blogger Yves Mignon said...

"Kent Barclay wants a war, a war he will get." Oh puleeze, that is all that you ever done for over ten fucking years--war with him-- Kent Barclay (is that spelled to you satisfaction?). Sethj you have already been exposed on the NG blog. I'll just leave that there because "words fail me."

May 12, 2008 10:37 AM

11 comments:

  1. "All this in the context of a shocking new display of malicious cruelty by the blogger known as Chinchilla Jim who is actually reveling in the opportunity to have what he calls an "arrest party" on May 15 to "celebrate Harlow and Joe's capture". THE KRUEZER says, whatever you may believe about Harlow and Joe's culpability in the Bryan Kocis murder case, NO ONE's arrest and being charged with a capital crime is an occasion for a party or celebration. It's only a time for mature reflection and reconsideration and sober analysis and prayers for both the accused and their families as well as the victim and his family. Chinchilla Jim truly has no shame."

    LOL, I'm thinking of a word beginning with the letter "H". Can anyone guess what that word might be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know jim!

    Why we are surprised by Kent Barclays lies and disgusting comments, I don't know.
    This is who and what he is and he has always been that way.

    He gives a brand new invigoration to what bud wanted and that was to expose Kent Barclay for what he truly is and so that other people may not be harmed by him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!
    Kent Barclay is a sendin' the sheriff!!!!!!!

    I'm a waitin' for em Kentie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Barclay--

    You registered as an agent yet? Posted that indemnity bond? Got a legitimate taxpayer ID number?

    You hold yourself out as a representative for anyone, doing so has consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "LOL!!!!
    Kent Barclay is a sendin' the sheriff!!!!!!!

    I'm a waitin' for em Kentie!
    "

    Sounds like you'll be waiting just as long as Jim has for the infamous 'lawyer letter'.

    Kent seems to think he can actually scare people with his vile threats... wrong again Kentie-poo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, what's up with that! v.j. gets threatened with a gun-toten' sheriff, while all I get threatened with is a lawyer!

    And not an actual lawyer, really, just his "letter." A lousy piece of paper!

    Even though everyone knows both threats are hollow and imaginary, I cannot help but feel slighted here. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. DeWayne in SD:

    Please delete this blog and its contents immediately. You are using my name and my graphics without authorization or permission in an attempt to confuse and misdirect fans, clients and industry people.

    You also make accusations of criminal activity against me by name and that is where you have crossed the legal line. It will not be tolerated. I am the only person who can legitimately use the screen name and persona that I alone invented. You are committing a form of identity theft in trying to steal my name in this despicable manner.

    What will Chris Steele say when he sees this? I'll make sure he does.

    Remove this blog at once or I will take appropriate legal action. You may dislike me and you may criticize me all you like, but you have NO RIGHT to make criminal accusations OR illegally use my name and graphics to get attention for your pathetic efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa there Kent!

    You threatened me with a "lawyer letter" months ago. Hence, I was first in line, not DeWayne.

    I demand that you send me my "lawyer letter" first, before threatening DeW with the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Barclay--

    You aren't sending anyone a lawyer letter. The reason would be Jim's lawyer and then Dewayne's would get to depose you. Depositions are court proceedings, presided over by the judge who is available for rulings but not present. Trust me. The judge takes his role seriously and will not tolerate perjury. That's right blubber butt, you will be under oath.

    Sure hope you are registered and posted that indemnity bond and got that Employer ID number. Better be keeping records. Those are subject to inspection during ordinary business hours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barclay imperiously demands "Remove this blog at once or I will take appropriate legal action. You may dislike me and you may criticize me all you like, but you have NO RIGHT to make criminal accusations OR illegally use my name and graphics to get attention for your pathetic efforts."

    Speaking for the others here, I take the liberty to say, in the most gracious 1st Amendment manner KISS OUR ASSES BARCLAY.

    ReplyDelete